We will not be scheduling parties for the 2020 season due to covid.
Thank you for understanding. We look forward to celebrating your fall parties with us in the 2021 season!
To book a fall party at Snyder’s Farm please download and fill out one of our Fall Party Contracts below
Snyder’s Farm Birthday Party Information
- A $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date and time of event.
- Parties start at $300.00 for a max of 20 guests, any additional guests over the 20 (adult or child) will be an additional $12.00. Birthday child is free.
- Please let us know if you are going to have a large party, 45 or more so we can reserve the correct size tent for you.
- Payment would need to be cash or check as we do not accept credit cards at this time.
- Check can be made out to Snyder’s Farm
- In the event of inclement weather and we need to close, we will try our best to schedule another date, if we are unable to do so your deposit will be refunded in full.
- Our two party time slots are as follows: 12pm-2pm and 3pm-5pm
- If you would like to extend your party time, the cost will be $50 per hour over the 2-hour party time.
- We supply: picnic tables a fall theme decorated tent and helper if you need help with set up, cake & cleanup.
- We allow you to set up 30 minutes prior to your party time and clean up, 30 minutes after.
- Only one car is permitted to come up to the party site to unload, No exceptions. Please drive SLOW and watch for our customers and tractors, they have the right of way in the driveway.
- A list of all guests is due one week prior to your party. We all have guests that might not call to RSVP, put them on the list too with a question mark, that way we are not scrambling to get in touch with you if they do show up.
- Upon the arrival of your guests, they can proceed to the admission tent, tell the attendant that they are there for a party and give your last name. They will then be checked in and able to get on the hay ride up to the Festival/ party site.
- The party site is located on the front lawn in front of the big white house.
- You might want to get a little sign that says the party is here with your last name on it, they can be purchased at any party store. (Just a suggestion)
- Refrigeration for cake is available on request.
- Please feel free to bring any of your own decorations with tape to make sure they will remain secure, we don’t want the wind blowing them away.
- Feel free to bring your own food and stay as long as you and your guests would like after your party and tent are cleaned out.
- We do not supply electric
- No open flames or sternos permitted
- No alcoholic beverages, smoking or pets allowed on the property
Activities included in your party price:
- Hay Ride to the festival grounds
- Hay Bale Activity Center (tunnels and slides)
- Snyder’s Monster Slide
- Wooden Train
- Hippity Hop Horse Races
- Pumpkin Bounce House
- Pedal Carts
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Corn Crib
- Corn Maze
- Hay Bale Maze
- Potato Sack Races
- Rubber Duck Races
- Hay Bale Hoola Hoop Toss
- Bean Bag Toss Game
- Spider Web
- Corn Hole Games
- Football toss
- Basketball game
- Face cut outs for funny photos
Activities NOT included in your party price :
- Animal feeding
- Glitter Tattoos
- Corn & Pumpkin Cannons
- Jumbo Jumper
We highly recommend:
- Confectionately Yours for catering and cakes – 732-821-6863 www.myconfects.com
- Dusal’s Pizzeria and Catering – 732-821-9711 www.dusalspizzakendallpark.com (They will deliver)
Extras can be added on or you can purchase tickets as needed the day of the party at the information tent located by the hay wagon drop off/pick up area.
- Jumbo Jumper
- Corn Cannon
- Pumpkin Cannon
- Pumpkin Picking
If you would like to add Glitter tattoos or tiny pumpkin favors we would need to know 2 weeks prior to your party so we can make arrangements.
*** For pricing, additional questions or inquiries please email Snyder’s Farm at info@Snyders-farm.com ***
Address: 586 South Middlebush Rd. Somerset NJ 08873