Crop availability on the farm during the year is constantly changing and we currently have the following fresh produce available at our farm:
|Pumpkins Are Available During The Fall Festival
General Admission is required for pumpkin picking, plus cost of pumpkin
Please click HERE for information on the Fall Festival
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 prepared 8 inch pastry shells
- Prep: 20
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat together the cream cheese and the sugar, add the pumpkin and the spices. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add salt. Beat until creamy. Pour the batter evenly into the two pastry shells.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until the knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool then top with whipped topping, if desired.