To book a summer camp or school visit during the growing season at Snyder’s Farm please download and fill out one of our Summer Visit contracts below
Snyder’s Farm Summer Visit Information
Our summer visits are scheduled Tuesday thru Thursday 10am to 1pm from the end of June through mid-July depending on crop availability. (30 person minimum to book a visit).
Price per child $10.00
Price per Teacher/Chaperone $5.00
- Teachers/Chaperones – U-Pick 1 pint in season berries
- Children – U-Pick 1 pint in season berries, activities, Snyder’s Farm bracelet (good for $1 off admission to our Fall Festival)
- Rubber duck races
- Spider Web
- Pedal Carts
- Large Connect 4 games
- Corn hole games
- Caricature cut outs for funny photos.
Things to know before your visit:
- We do not take credit cards at this time
- Checks can be made out to Snyder’s Farm
- Dress – sneakers are best or a closed toed shoe. Light colored comfortable clothing, a hat and sunscreen.
- Bring water – we do have water for purchase if you need
- Picnic tables are available for lunch or snack time
- Bring antibacterial wipes
- No throwing berries, rocks, sticks, dirt etc.
- No breaking branches, pulling out plants, walking on or between plants in planted rows
- No running in the berry fields
- Please remember – A few sample berries to eat are fine, but please don’t make a meal of it!!
- Please watch your footing in all our fields, we are a working farm so there will be uneven ground, holes, sticks, rocks, roots etc.
- Please fill out our visitors contract and email or fax back to us as soon as you can to assure date and time.
- We will need a $50 nonrefundable deposit to hold your spot, the deposit will be deducted from your balance.
- In the case of bad weather, we will do our best to reschedule. If we can not reschedule we will return your deposit in full.
- We will need the head count 2 weeks prior to your visit to allow time for payment to be issued. Payment is due upon arrival of your visit.
Phone – 732-496-0441 Fax – 732-297-1835 Email- email@example.com