U- Pick Rules
- We have everything you need to pick, so you don’t need to bring baskets for picking
- We ask that you refrain from eating in the field until you are done picking and your berries are paid for.
- Please only pick what you plan to purchase
- If you are not sure what a specific vegetable is, please do not pick it, ask first to see if it is something you would like to purchase.
- Please keep children supervised at all times
- No throwing fruit, vegetables, sticks, rocks, etc. on the property. If we see any of this going on we will ask you to leave the property.
- No running in the fields
- Please watch your footing in any of our fields, there are rocks, sticks and uneven ground
- Do not brake branches on our blueberry bushes, if the berries are ripe they come off very easily
- Please when picking in the our fields do not step on or jump over the rows, if you need to get to the other side there are row crossings in each row.
- We do not allow any picnic baskets, strollers or coolers in the picking field
- Please dispose of any garbage in one of the many garbage cans on the property.
- Remember to wear sunscreen
- Wear light comfortable clothing
- Bring a hat
- Closed toed shoes are best
- After a rain please wear old sneakers or boots
- No pets, smoking or alcohol allowed on the property