U- Pick Information
- Strawberry season starts in late May and is usually over by mid-June. Blueberry season usually starts in late June is over in late July. Both depend on crop availability. Always call before you visit to check on crop availability, as we update our message daily to keep our customers informed
- When in season, U-Pick is open weekends only (Saturday & Sunday depending on crop availability) 9am to 4pm
- We do not have an entry or picking fee, you just pay for what you pick
- We have everything you need to pick, so there is no need to bring your own baskets, but you are welcome to do so.
- No pets, smoking, outside food or alcohol allowed on the property
- We do not allow picnic baskets, strollers or coolers in the picking fields
- Please watch your footing at all times on the property, there are rocks, sticks, holes and uneven ground
- Closed toed shoes are best – wear light colored clothing – sunscreen and a hat
- We do not take credit cards at this time
- We ask that you refrain from eating in the field until you are done picking and your berries are paid for.
- Please only pick what you plan to purchase. We will be happy to weigh your berries if you are not sure how many pounds you have picked, just ask.
- Please keep children supervised at all times
- No running in the fields.
- No throwing fruit, vegetables, sticks, rocks, etc. on the property. If we see any of this going on you will be asked to leave the property.
- Be careful not to pull strawberry plants out when picking.
- Best way to pick blueberries is to place bucket under the plant and drop berries into bucket.
- Do not brake branches on our blueberry bushes, if the berries are ripe they come off very easily. And again, please no throwing fruit.
- When picking in our fields do not step on or jump over the rows, if you need to get to the other side please walk around to the next row.
- Please dispose of any garbage in one of the many garbage cans on the property.
ALWAYS call before you visit to check on crop availability or closures due to weather. We update our message frequently to keep you informed.