Some Quick Info Before Your Visit
Always call before you visit. We update our phone message if crop availability is low or if we are closed due to weather.
- We do not accept credit cards at this time
- An ATM is available on U-Pick weekends
- U-Pick and events are subject to weather and crop availability, please always call before you visit for any changes to our phone message
- Tickets to U-Picks can be found in the farm shed across from the parking area
- A wagon ride will be required to get back to the strawberry field – $3 per person (tickets can be purchased at the yellow tent across from the parking area)
- Last car in for U-Pick is 2:30PM.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- No outside food or drink
- No alcohol
- Food and soft drinks are available on U-Pick weekends and during special events
- We are not responsible for lost cell phones, keys or wallets. Please keep your important belongings secure in your purse, diaper bag or pocket
- Please always keep an eye on your children
- We do have a lost and found. Please ask one of our staff for its location if needed
- For more information about our Fall Festival, please click here.