Some Quick Info Before Your Visit
Always call before you visit. We update our phone message if crop availability is low or if we are closed due to weather.
- We do not accept credit cards at this time
- A wagon ride will be required to get back to the picking field – $3 per person (tickets can be purchased at the farm shed to the right of the driveway)
- Last car in for U-Pick is 3:00PM.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking
- No outside food or drink
- No alcohol
- Food and soft drinks are available on U-Pick weekends and during special events
- We are not responsible for lost cell phones, keys or wallets. Please keep your important belongings secure in your purse, diaper bag or pocket
- Please always keep an eye on your children
- We do have a lost and found. Please ask one of our staff for its location if needed
- We practice safe operating procedures regarding COVID.
- EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 IS A RISK IN ANY PUBLIC LOCATION. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL NOT BE EXPOSED. BY ENTERING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDANCE
- For more information about our Fall Festival, please click here.